Looking for a Rooftop Cargo Bag for Focus SE wagon

I am having trouble finding a rooftop cargo bag that will fit my factory roof rack rails with factory crossbars. I'd rather get a bag than a box. Best fit I have found is Weathtertech RackSack, but it is still 5 inches too long. Dimensions to slip right in are 31" wide by 34" long.

Reply to
mikeyman