loud engine noise & vibration 2001 Focus

I have loud engine noise and major vibration on my 2001 Focus SE. The noise & vibration are not dependent on whether the car is moving are not. Speed does not effect either the vibration or the noise. The noise is louder inside the car than outside the car. It has 79,000 miles. Everything is tighten engine wise. The mounting brackets have been checked. Bearings have been replaced. New tires have been put on it and balanced and the car aligned. Has anyone else experienced this problem or any other suggestions that can be looked into? It's giving me a migrane.

Reply to
blmorris

"blmorris" wrote

I'd look at the exhaust manifold/exhaust system, particularly the junction between the two. It will probably have to be put on a hoist and run in the air to tell.

Reply to
Dave Gower