New ford focus wagon

Here two pictures of the new focus wagon. It will be shown on the Paris.

I personally quite like the wagon in blue!

Reply to
J.W. Smit

"J.W. Smit" wrote in news:5a8c1$413756ec$3e15c2dc$ snipped-for-privacy@freeler.nl...

These pics make a sorry sight. Maybe they have reduced the Focus Wagon because of the new Cmax, but this leaves the market with only one compact wagon with ample space for five persons and their luggage, the Peugeot 307. And you guys are worried about quality... It's a sad day indeed. /per

Reply to
per

I have gotten the impression that Ford has been downgrading the Focus for the last two years. I have the 2003 ZTW wagon with almost everything they offered. I left out the leather and the sunroof. You can't buy that car anymore. I notice that the 2004 and

2005 are not available with the 16 >"J.W. Smit" wrote in
Reply to
Way