Re: Ford Focus Blaupunkt CD MP3 VIRUS?????

Thanks to all who replied. I honstly didn't think I would get any replies. As far as the stereo is concerned I bought one on EBAY for me friend. If she chooses to replace it or not, no one can say I didn't try to make good on something that may or may not have had anything to do with me.

Again--Thanks to all

Reply to
NewsPhotog