Re: Ford's Recipie for a RECALL

Considering how many companies instead bury their defects behind hidden TSBs, I think the voluntary recalls by Ford are not necessarily a bad thing and are not an indictment of the Focus.

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen F.

badraptor

They don't have hidden TSB's but I think the "silent warranty" is the bigger problem. If you don't know to complain you pay for it and go bitching all the way about the car and manufacturer and the dealer.... But at the same time if they recall it voluntarily it makes it look like it's a bad car. Ford can't win. My 2 cents... Linda 03 ZX5 - no recalls

Reply to
HbgpodLW

Reply to
badraptor

Ah, this guy is too much. I've read about 7 of his posts. How many times does he have to refer to himself as a SENIOR MASTER MECHANIC.

I'm not sure I'd be bragging about that if the word "Ford" was attached to the statement.

He seems to be very quick to blame customers, suppliers, the government, the courts, but not Ford designers/engineers.. WHO'S making these cars anyway?

I'm happy with my Toyota...

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

good support them the other side keep the japs in there jobs and make fun at ford and us if you may and ford is attached to the end of that statement !i am a ford senior master technician for 23 years and proud of it i also served my country and am damn proud of it desert storm to be exact.WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOU COUNTRY? SUPPORTING A JAPAN ECONOMY IS GOOD ISNT IT? where have you been? OHH IN THE JAPS POCKETS! DUDE I AM I DIEHARD AMERICAN AND I TRY TO HELP PEOPLE AS MUCH AS I CAN HEAR AND ELSEWHERE . I DONT CARE IF I DRIVE A FORD , CHEVY , DODGE, AS LONG AS ITS AMERICAN MADE I SUPPORT MY COUNTRY AND THE WORKING FORCE IN IT.

courts, but not Ford designers/engineers.. WHO'S making these cars anyway

Reply to
badraptor

LOL. He's bitching about my reading comprehension. At least I can find the capslock (you can turn it off for a reason).

Oh, and BTW, my Toyota was made in Cambridge, Ontario (that's just miles away from a Ford plant!)

I seem to remember something about Ford outsourcing to China. Who's economy are YOU supporting? Oh yeah, the one that's bringing North America's manufacturing sector to its knees.

Chances are the company I work for has produced tooling for producing Toyota parts used in the Cambridge assembly plant. Ford too.

LOL.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to