Re: fuel filter

It is an utter bastard unless you can jack the car up and stand underneath it. My fingers are still bleeding from trying to open the clips.

Has anyone changed their fuel filter on tier focus. I have a 2001 SE and > would like to do it. How hard a job is it? Is it a job a backyard mechanic > can do? Any help is appreciated > > -- > Gil Warren > Goldsboro, NC > >
Reply to
EOO

Try this..

MH