SCREECHING WINDOW!

Hi sounds like a horror movie my subject!anyway when i close my window on the drivers side there is this this screeching noise like something isnt
lubricated.have bought car from ford dealer 2 weeks ago,would the 3 month warrany cover this problem and also does anyone know what the problem might be without having to lose my car for ages? thanks
I have it too...on my front passenger side.
Dan 2003 ZX5 with 46K Miles

Same here
2002 Focus SE wagon 9K miles