Timing Belt Change When?

Hi :)

When should I change timing belt on my Focus with 2.0 SOHC 8 valve engine? I have now over 108000 km. What other problems are common with this type of engine? Will that engine last for a long time with proper maintenance or not?

Reply to
mtlos

In the UK we do not have that engine but speaking as a mechanic i would change that soon, its better to be safe then sorry!

MC.

-------

Reply to
Mark C.