US Blaupunkt MP3 player to Europe

Hi All,

For those who wonder if a US OEM Ford Focus Blaupunkt MP3 HU will work in Europe (I know I had this problem for about a week). Yes it does. I got the instructions on how to switch the tuner on Europe mode from Blaupunkt Service Portugal (Mr. Sérgio Graça) so here it is:

To make this change to Europe mode proceed as follows:

- Press these 2 buttons at the same time "AM/FM" + "MENU" for about 3 seconds

- Press "BACK" (until you see "Low Eq" in the display)

- Press the left arrow "

Reply to
vlad

"" wrote: > Hi All, > > For those who wonder if a US OEM Ford Focus Blaupunkt MP3 HU > will work > in Europe (I know I had this problem for about a week). > Yes it does. I got the instructions on how to switch the tuner > on > Europe mode from Blaupunkt Service Portugal (Mr. Sérgio Graça) > so here > it is: > > To make this change to Europe mode proceed as follows: > > - Press these 2 buttons at the same time "AM/FM" + "MENU" for > about 3 > seconds > - Press "BACK" (until you see "Low Eq" in the display) > - Press the left arrow "

Reply to
arnion2

"" wrote: > Hi All, > > For those who wonder if a US OEM Ford Focus Blaupunkt MP3 HU > will work > in Europe (I know I had this problem for about a week). > Yes it does. I got the instructions on how to switch the tuner > on > Europe mode from Blaupunkt Service Portugal (Mr. Sérgio Graça) > so here > it is: > > To make this change to Europe mode proceed as follows: > > - Press these 2 buttons at the same time "AM/FM" + "MENU" for > about 3 > seconds > - Press "BACK" (until you see "Low Eq" in the display) > - Press the left arrow "

Reply to
marekw

Hi Mark,

It is working you are doing something wrong. contact me by email. Or follow exactly the instructions. caution after Press these 2 buttons at the same time "AM/FM" + "MENU" for about 3 seconds. release it and then keep pressed the "BACK" button (until you see "Low Eq" in the display).

rgds snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

marekw wrote:

Reply to
Arnion B via CarKB.com