Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 focus heater fan switch
Can anyone tell me how to remove the dash so that i can replace the heater fan switch?
15
15

How do I shut off the Parimeter Alarm?
When I bought my 2004 ZX5 when ever I opened the trunk or doors without first using the remote entry system the horn would beep and the lights flash. Now that doesn't happen and the dealer (2nd one...

How automatic A/C works
Anybody knows how automatic A/C temperature regulation in Focus works? I heard about two basic principles: * A/C always works at full power; temperature is reduced with engine heat * A/C has variable...
2
2

Loud Fan
My 2006 Focus SES's fan is aggravatingly loud. Anything over setting 2 is bothersome; I leave it on setting 1 but not enough air is being circulated. In the summer I usually have it on setting 3 with...
3
3

nationwide cars
back on the hunt again for a bargain.... anyone got any bad news in relation to their dealings with nationwide cars..the online seller of uk sourced new cars?

Focus brake lights stuck on
I've recently bought a 51 plate 1.6 Focus Zetec and the brake lights are stuck on when driving. Any ideas how I can solve this?
3
3

Instruments/central locking/radio/ engine
Hi All. When I first bought my focus 1.6lx manual 2 years ago I had all the usual problems - dials go to zero then full scale, warning ligths flash on and off - central locking clicks, relays click,...

Zetec cam belt failure
Cam belt tensioner failed on Ford Zetec engine and has bent the 16 valves. There are dents in the pistons but the bores have not been damaged and the pistons float indicating the top ring is not...
6
6

carcraft
anyone had any negative experience with carcraft in the uk please?
20
20

dah speedo and revcounter is really dull!
:( is this normal!!!!! my dash baord is really dull green, i can hardly see the mph is this normal if not what can i do to fix it? i thought it would be well lit so u can see the mph!!!!! its a 52...
3
3

Central locking on 1999 v reg ford focus
Hi, I lock my car using key, never been a problem until today. when all doors are unlocked and i try and lock it from drivers door it turns over to lock then unlocks. If i lock it from passenger door...
4
4

best cruise control option?
Well I'm now the proud owner of a 2003 Ford Focus SE Wagon. Really enjoying the car so far (in the 12 hours I've had it), but one concession I had to make to get a good deal on it was no cruise...
2
2

motor-depot @ Hull
Anyone had any experience of using this compnay to buy low mileage (under 3000 miles) cars?...good or bad please?
1
1

Door Panel
I have a 54 reg focus 5 door. I am trying to replace the rear door speaker cover. However I am stuck trying to get the door panel off! I have a manual winder in the back which I cannot seem to detach....

05 zx4 ses
any one have a 5 speed of these? What kind of milage do you get? how do you like it? my '00 zx3 broke the timing belt this morning leaving me in the middle of the hiway. $850 USD for belt, new...