motor-depot @ Hull

Anyone had any experience of using this compnay to buy low mileage (under

3000 miles) cars?...good or bad please?
Reply to
biggirlsblouse

One of my customers bought a 51 plate Zafira from Motor Depot on Clarence Street about 2 years ago. He arranged with them for me to attend and carry out a pre-purchase vehicle inspection on the car and they couldn't have been more helpful.

The car was as described, as it should have been for its age and mileage and is still in use now as a Private Hire Taxi in Hull.

biggirlsblouse wrote:

Reply to
CLIOPSE