'00' Ford S/D 250 7.3 PSD electrical problem

with engine running, any time there is a power draw,(delay wiper, brake light, etc.),it cuts current to the fuel shutoff. If your driving it's like you turn the key off and then turn it right back on. It doesn't even knock it off of cruise control. Sometimes it has done it when you hit a bump in the road. If I hook my camper up with electric brakes, with a larger power draw the motor will die. The problem doesn't seem to bother any other circuit than the fuel shutoff. I have checked a lot of things that might be the cause (grounds and etc.) but can't seem to find problem. Any suggestions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
Bill Brown