Re: Ranger Focus Group

I was somehow selected for a focus group for Ranger owners, it's supposed to

> be some Ford engineering types talking to Ranger owners about their > experience with the truck, what's good, what could be improved, etc. It's > supposed to last 2 hours, at the end of which they give you $200 for > participating. It sounds like it might be kind of fun. Has anybody gone > to one of these? Can you give me an idea of what to expect? > > thanks, > > jp

Frankly, I have never heard of such a thing. The $200 for a couple hours sounds high.

But if it turns out to be the real thing, be sure to tell them I am on my third Ranger.

Thank them for getting rid of those !@#$%^&* twin I beams for me!

Reply to
Scott

Well, I have heard of them but I didn't know that you got paid for participating. I'm supposed to get a letter from them in a couple of days so I'll know more then. I think this could be kind of fun. The lady read me the rules and assured me there was no marketing of any kind, so I guess we'll see.

jp

Reply to
Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig

Tell them to make sure the next Ranger doesn't look exactly like the new Explorer/Expedition nor the F150. I can't stand that look-alike trendy they've started. LAME!

(Suzuki Z400 page) If you're going to ridicule my post, especially when I post a "newbie" question or comment, please do it publicly and stop privately e-mailing me.

Reply to
C-squared