04 Expedition

Suddenly I am having a number of annoying intermittent problems. Curious as to others experiences.

  1. Key in ignition will not turn. Seems to be jammed. Mess with it long enough and it finally works.

  1. Car alarm comes on with no one around the car and we're inside the house. Also happened at my daughters with us in the house and the car in the drive. Alarm won't shut off when the key fob button is activated. Must start the car to cut it off.

  2. My setting on the seats/mirrors just goes away for no apparent reason.

  1. Sometimes the remote lock/unlock works for the passenger side and sometimes it doesn't...even when standing at the back lift gate.

  2. Incessant rattle in back passenger side (door or seat).

Any of these common, or am I just a lucky buyer?

I really like the vehicle but don't like the "we can't reproduce the problem response" I get at the dealer.

Reply to
gary