f250-350 supercab change?

Anyone know when Ford went from the fold down flat backseat to the fold up against the back wall backseat?

CH

Reply to
Chris Hill

My '99 does neither.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

My '02 F350 crew cab back seat sorta folds partway forward. Not even close to flat..

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Yeah, that's what I meant to say. It folds a little forward to access the jack, and the stuff that rattles in the plastic tray.

Spdloader

"The OTHER Kev>

Reply to
Spdloader

Isn't the Supercab the 2-door extended cab, not the 4-door crewcab?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Right Supercab seat folds, crewcab doesnt

Reply to
Rudy