'04 Hemi - idle speed adjustment?

I wonder if there is a technique to adjust (on the fly, so to speak) the idle speed on the Hemi? I frequently do things that require a lot of power (like jumping/charging other vehicles) at idle and if the idle could be increased some that would up the alternator's output.

I know some GM engines can do this (My Hummer H1's PCM has a pin you ground to increase idle speed for just this reason...) Wonder if anyone has information as to whether the Dodge has something similar?

(On the GM diesel, if high idle is selected, pressing on the brake, or placing the vehicle in gear automatically disables the high idle to prevent misshaps.)

Reply to
PeterD