$10 TRILLION - Reward for REMOVING all Metric Bolts - FOREVER.

$10 TRILLION - Reward for REMOVING all Metric Bolts from ALL AMERICAN VEHICLES, and keeping them out of all American Vehicles - FOREVER. (Every metric bolt must be removed from every vehicle on the North American continent, and they must all be destroyed).

This is America, Keep your commie metric bolts in your own goddamn countries. Metric bolts are ANTI-AMERICAN.

Reply to
ketchup&mustard

Well what system do they use in God's Own Country (Israel)? Wait for it ...

Answer: Metric system. Only 3 countries in the world do not use the metric system: Liberia, Burma, and the US. (and I have heard that you Yanks also drive on the wrong side of the road) (and before your blood pressure bpeals, I have a 1989 F150 and a Ford 2000 tractor - 70s vintage - both working fine (they have funny bolts but I can live with that because I am very attached to them)

Reply to
Ken