1981 F150 hinge

Help! The upper hinge, "S" shaped stiff metal shaped part, snapped. Door works fine, only won't hold any position. Looked online, but all I see are the straight pins that hold the hinge together. If anyone knows where I can find this part, I'd appreciate them pointing me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

forddriver

I've got an 85 F150 that I'm parting out and I believe still have these. (It's at my mom's farm 50 miles from here). You can have one for $5.00 plus whatever shipping would be to you. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Thanks for all the replies, I'm looking into all of them.

Gary/NC

Reply to
forddriver

Maybe the holiday weekend has some folks away from their computers.

Norm

Reply to
Norm