1989 RANGER 2WD REAR LEAF SPRING HANGERS--WHERE TO GET THEM ??

They are the brackets that attach the springs to the frame--other than a dealer, where else can one buy exact replacements? I do not want the raise/lower kits, just the exact factory replacements.

Thanks in advance !

Land O'Lakes Fred

Reply to
septicman

What's wrong with buying them from the dealer? Afraid of putting the proper parts on?

Reply to
Steve Barker

Auto Wrecking yard...

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:36:59 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com rearranged some electrons to form:

Auto parts store? Junkyard?

Did you really need us to tell you this?

Reply to
David M

Land O'Lakes, Florida added to dial up connection cause he's cheap says it all.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

It's not difficult to understand. BUT, That's not the way you worded the original question. Here's a refresher course I copied and pasted: =======================

They are the brackets that attach the springs to the frame--other than a dealer, where else can one buy exact replacements? I do not want the raise/lower kits, just the exact factory replacements.

Thanks in advance !

Land O'Lakes Fred ===========================

You asked for "exact factory replacements". HEY GUESS WHAT? There's only one way to do that. Yes, you guessed it, buy from the dealer. AGAIN, I ask, what do you have against doing the job properly?

Reply to
Steve Barker

Reply to
Whitelightning

So its rednecks on snowmobiles instead of air boats, not a whole hell of a lot difference.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 07:46:36 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com rearranged some electrons to form:

Then why don't you try the parts store and the junkyard?

Dumbfuck.

Reply to
David M

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 07:46:36 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com rearranged some electrons to form: