1999 F-250

Recently in the early morning (3am) my horn went off with no one in the truck. I don't have a alarm system, and when I got out to the truck the horn quit. But now the horn does not work at all, and my question is where the heck is the horn on this truck. I looked all over the front end and can't locate. This truck has a 7.3l diesel with Banks turbo system. I want to test and replace the horn if found and don't tell me under the hood hahaha.

Thanks

Reply to
Chico

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:17:55 -0500, Chico rearranged some electrons to form:

Is your airbag light on, by any chance?

Reply to
David M

Reply to
Chico

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:12:31 -0500, Chico rearranged some electrons to form:

Google for "clockspring failure". Also, please try not to top post.

Reply to
David M

behind the bumper, left side i belive. due to the increased radiator and intercooler side, they had to bury them.

Steve Barker