2000 F-150 4x4 front end squeak

Hi, the front driver side of my truck has a terrible squeak any time there is movement in the suspeension of the truck, any little bump, even turning the wheel. I've jacked the truck up and I believe that it's the bushings in my control arm but was just wondering if anyone has had any problems similar to this or would recognize this problem before I change the bushings. I have already tried to oil them but to no success. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Chad chadkatsympaticodotca

Reply to
chadk

Yep, pretty common.

Reply to
JimV

So Jim, are you saying that the squeak is common or it's the bushings that are common? Thanks, Chad

Reply to
chadk