2001 F150 Fuel problems

I just got a service engine light warning. The mechanic said it was a right front O2 sensor, and needs a new fuel and air filter. What should the P/L cost be?

They quoted me 108.14 for the sensor, and 89 for the fuel and air filters. Seems like I found a better price on the web. Any thoughts?

Reply to
malecha

I think I'd change the filters and reset the light. Without knowing what the sensor code was, it's impossible to know, but I'll bet the sensor itself is fine.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Can the web install and guarantee it?