2001 F150 Towing lights

I have a 2001 F150 Supercrew. While messing around with some trailer lights a few weeks back, I think I blew the fuse that controls the towing lights. I have check all of the fuses in the box under the steering wheel and they all seem to be fine. Is there a junction box somewhere in the back that has a fuse in it that controls the towing lights for this model truck. Or does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram? The reson why I think a fuse is blown is that my boat lights which used to work fine no longer do.

Thanks.

Reply to
Tim

There is another fuse box under the hood driver side near the brake fluid reservoir.

Reply to
Merc