1988 F150 Headlight Door

With the inovation of the new type plug in headlight bulb assy, the sealed beam type headlight assy does not exist. I have noticed that many vehicles, mine included, suffer having the headlight lense gradually fade into a dull yellowish color. I've tried to compound the lense to restore the original clear condition to no avail.

I've been told that in order to restore the clear condition that I would need to purchase the complete headlight door assy which does seem to be rather costly. Does anyone out there have a solution or views on this problem?

Joe

Reply to
ReevesJ32