Montero Sport > Ford Explorer

When I bought my 2002 Montero Sport, the clerk processing the DMV said she has a Ford Explorer, and that it is the same as the Montero, and made by Mitsubishi.

Any truth to this?

And any Web sites that you might recommend to find out more about the Sport would be appreciated.

Reply to
Thomas

She ought to be fired for total incompetence. Mitsubishi has nothing to do with the Explorer save for a few of it's robots doing some of the manufacturing of some of the pieces.

Reply to
DragonRider