2005 F-150: Seatbelt Fastened Sensor?

I see a couple of wires coming out of the seatbelt fastener and going into a white connector. viz:

If I can manage to disconnect this connector, will that stop the alarm from sounding every time I put a key in the ignition without having first fastened the seatbelt?

If not, something else to disconnect? Maybe the sensor that tells if somebody is sitting in the driver's seat?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

If you figure it out, Pete, please post it here. I tried the re-programming trick, but it only seems to work sometimes. I'm about to hardwire that puppy latched myself!

TIA, Dusty

Reply to
Dusty

Pete, yawl hooked into Madame Louisa ? Dude, she gonna steal ura pin number.

What we need to know is how to wire all the alarms and an alarm connect board into the seatbelt sounder.

Still not worked in the piezo's from All Electronics.

so tellus, what stops the belt sounder from sounding ?

Reply to
avagadro7

the belt chime works best on a failed belt insertion

Reply to
avagadro7