2005 F-150: Seatbelt Fastened Sensor?

I see a couple of wires coming out of the seatbelt fastener and going into a white connector. viz: http://tinyurl.com/n3swlqh
If I can manage to disconnect this connector, will that stop the alarm
from sounding every time I put a key in the ignition without having first fastened the seatbelt?
If not, something else to disconnect? Maybe the sensor that tells if somebody is sitting in the driver's seat?
--
Pete Cresswell

On 3/11/2015 10:20, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

If you figure it out, Pete, please post it here. I tried the re-programming trick, but it only seems to work sometimes. I'm about to hardwire that puppy latched myself!
TIA, Dusty
--
“There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself, you can't
remake the past. So look and forge ahead, or risk being left behind.” -
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 6:36:38 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

the belt chime works best on a failed belt insertion