remove igntion swith 1990 Ford F 150

Trying to replace ignition switch on a 1990 Ford F 150 Custom. Have removed the steering whl as per instructions. Have depressed what I believe is the cylinder
retaining key as instructed, with the key in the run position. Have not been able to remove the old cylinder no matter what I do.

Have you seen this?
<http://www.sparkys-answers.com/2009/01/1990-ford-f150-pickup-truckchanging.html
--
SC Tom

replying to SC Tom , Chuck wrote:

<http://www.sparkys-answers.com/2009/01/1990-ford-f150-pickup-truckchanging.html

Thanks Tom for your reply. If I had totally followed the instructions the pin I was looking for is in behind the key reminder alarm wire connector, which had to be removed to finally find the tiny pin that needed a bent small screwdriver end to push and wa-la the switch almost jumped out itself. Chuck
Have you

You're welcome. Glad you got it fixed :-)
--
SC Tom