78 break problem

this one is eating my lunch, i have changed the master cylender, the booster, redone my breaks, including all new spring kits in the rear,
and i still have no breaks, the pedal goes to the floor, and stays, i have vaccume to the booster, and it really doesent feel like a bad booster, it doesnt leak down, it just goes down and stays. i have a little break at the floor but thats it. any help would be much needed and keep me from going balder....lol
: this one is eating my lunch, i have changed the master cylender, the : booster, redone my breaks, including all new spring kits in the rear, : and i still have no breaks, the pedal goes to the floor, and stays, i : have vaccume to the booster, and it really doesent feel like a bad : booster, it doesnt leak down, it just goes down and stays. : i have a little break at the floor but thats it. : any help would be much needed and keep me from going balder....lol : Off the top, the first things that come to mind for me are:
See if you can take more slack out of the drum brakes - if their canted a hair when first adjusted, they'll act adjusted until the first time you actuate, they'll center, and zap - very low pedal.
Physically watch the front brakes while someone pumps the pedal - is a caliper hung up in the slides? That'll make a low pedal for sure.
Try one more time to get some more air out of the system. The pedal shouldn't rest on the floor unless there's nothing pushing back.
...and that's just a start. Wait for more responses before giving up. Dave

the
So, how did you break your brakes in the first place?