78 pu

im rebuilding a 400, have rebuilt a 400, and am having trouble with my ignition switch, i have installed a new switch, new starter, and silanoid, but my switch still doesnt work, i can turn the switch on and cross on my sylinoid and all works. any ideas? thanks for any help

Reply to
mark

Sounds like you need to follow the solenoid wire through the harness to the ignition switch w/ a VOM and find where the juice isn't going. I'd concentrate on the areas nearest/at connections.

Dave

Reply to
David Ward

Neutral safety switch?