HELP STARTS INTERMITTENTLY EVEN WITH NEW STARTER?

i have a 94 toyota camrey xle 6. I began having starting problems earlier in the week. Turn the ignition, wouldn't start, wait, eventually it would kick over.
Anyway, a mechanic told me, since my battery was good, my intermittent starting problems were to a failing starter. I.e., when the starter would get hot, couldn't start the engine, let it cool, then it would start. Put in a rebuilt starter from autozone yesterday. No problems till this afternoon, drove it, parked, wouldn't turn over. Let it rest or cool off, I guess, then it started. SO WHAT'S MY PROBLEM, I HAVE A ESSENTIALLY A NEW STARTER, BUT SAME PROBLEMS ARE THERE, INTERMITTENT STARTING????
THANKS,
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 9:39:24 AM UTC-4, Larry Von wrote:

When your helper turns the key to the start position smack your starter with a screwdriver handle or similar item. If it starts that is your starter. I bet this the starter: autozone's rebuild stuff is junk.
Good luck, Sam