82 F-100 wheel ideas??

I look at LOTS of trucks every day here in west Georgia, and wonder why I see the Ford "mags" again and again...any ideas on a cheap wheel that will fit my '82 (5 lug), be conservative and simple, and work okay? I once had a '78 Camaro for 2 weeks with Firebird mags...geez that pos looked ugly!! I'm gong to wait for IRS refund time, and then it's a new windshield, seat cover, and then a visit to Maaco! simple pleasures I guess...:+) paul

Reply to
paulmbedard