88 F150 Manual cutting off while driving

Hi: I have an F150 Manual Trans that I replaced the starter and solenoid on several weeks ago which seem to be working fine but since then I occasionally had trouble with the truck missing 2-3 times while driving down the road after about 10 minutes. It kept going but the last couple of days at this time it has just cut off while driving. Not Good. I have pulled off the road and tried starting but it acted like it was flooded. If I waited about 10 minutes it starts right back up. Any suggestions? O2 sensor? My other car has been in the shop for 4 weeks so this is all I got left. Thanks.

Reply to
llegg

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:54:11 -0700, llegg rearranged some electrons to form:

TFI module.

Reply to
David M