89 ford ranger

well i have a 1989 ford ranger ext cab, one day i was driving and i hit a pothole. now my dash lights and my AC light, isnt working, could you help me.

Reply to
Jody

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:02:24 +0000, Jody rearranged some electrons to form:

Maybe you knocked a fuse loose. Look in your owner's manual, find the location of the fuse for the dash lights, and check it.

Reply to
David M