92 f250 upper ball joint probs

i have a problem with the dreaded 45mph shimmy.i found the camber/caster sleeve was gone!now am i going to go to the dealership?wrecking yard?the parts guys at oreillys and autozone just give me a blank stare.it has 150k on it and i already replaced the tie rods and drag link.what is the best way of going about this?maybe buy the whole spindle from a wrecking yard?my fear is that the spindle/knuckle is worn really bad where the camber/caster adjuster is.oh yea its 2wd not 4wd.....................thanks ........james

Reply to
Denise

Those bushings are readily available at any "reputable" parts store. The question is, how did it get out? Is the nut gone off the ball joint?

Reply to
Steve Barker

| |

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

The only bushing there is goes around the upper BJ stud and comes in various offsets. I'll find out tomorrow some NAPA numbers for ya.

Reply to
Steve Barker