95 Bronco 4x4 5.8L

Had a cruise control that went slowly bad. Now doesn't work at all.

Manuals seem to avoid the issue completely.

Anyone have some guidance?

Thanks.

W. Roberts San Antonio, TX

Reply to
~Zaitsev

check vacuum hoses

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Reply to
Art Vandolay

Reply to
ajeeperman

Thanks, folks. I just posted another issue but included the cruise control. I had forgotten I had already made a post on that. Sorry.

Where is this connector located for the cruise control? It's not a fuse. All checked out OK. Thanks

Reply to
~Zaitsev