'95 Bronco XLT

I recently bought a very clean, low mileage Bronco XLT.

Who has the best shop manual for this vehicle? Does Ford do a good job of providing a list of the original equipment when presented with a VIN?

I'd like to get my arms around technical stuff like gear ratios, and how the tcase works and other topics along those lines.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

This catalog has some VIN decoders, and some cool stuff to look at too.

I got mine in the mail last week, I picked up a clean '92 Bronco. The sixth one I've had.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

this is an awesome online viewable catalog! Thx

Reply to
nospamstcroix_2"

You're welcome. They have an outlet store close by me, it's a GREAT place to go spend half a day.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

That is a great link. I ordered my catalog.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland