97 F250 Std Cab Too High

RE: 97 F250 2WD Std Cab Too High

I got this truck today. It is difficult for me to climb into the cab and my wife can't get in at all. Is there some gadget I can install to make entry easier?

I have seen trucks with a little step below the door. Where are these steps available? Are they bolt-up or do I have to get someone to weld them in place?

All suggestions appreciated.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

also at any big automotive store like pep boys for less $$$ old john

Hello, tom! You wrote on Tue, 1 Nov 2005 05:02:15 -0500:

??>> I got this truck today. It is difficult for me to climb ??>> into the cab and my wife can't get in at all. Is there ??>> some gadget I can install to make entry easier? ??>>

??>> I have seen trucks with a little step below the door. ??>> Where are these steps available? Are they bolt-up ??>> or do I have to get someone to weld them in place? ??>>

??>> All suggestions appreciated. ??>>

??>> Rodan. ??>>

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
ajeeperman

Lund also makes steps for Ford trucks. My 1993 came (used) with Lund steps. Basically look at any local or online shop and you'll find a variety of competing options.

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson