97 ford power loss

I have 97 F250 4x4 with an AT with OD. When in OD and you turn on the right blinker you feel a power loss. It is not like you take out of over drive it more like you are putting a load on the engine, kind of like turning on the AC. It only happens with the right blinker and returns to normal when you turn the blinker off.

Reply to
sparky

Matt Macchiarolo

LOL! I especially liked the Salad Shooting Spinners.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom" <sc