'99 F-150 ABS sensor change?

I posted here a while back about my F-150's ABS light coming on. A couple responses mentioned a bad sensor instead of actual ABS problems. I tend to think this may be my problem, as the light coming on has remained very sporadic(may only appear every 2-3 days) So, next step. Has anyone replaced one of these, or am looking at a garage only repair? What is the cost?

Reply to
Shadow of James

Pull the plug off check the connection. Try some dielectric grease might be all it is.

Reply to
Rob