Any experience with a BedSlide slide out platform? (F-250 SB)

I am looking at a BedSlide for my '99 short bed F-250. Like to hear any experience. There are few companies that make similar units. Would be interested in hearing about any others too.

I found one for $549,delivered.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

I don't have one, and wouldn't (I have a 5er hitch), but I have a friend that does, and she loves it.

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

I'll have to second that, not from my own experience, but from contractors and builders I know in this area that have them. They love them. I myself am looking into making one myself, now that I have access to a welder. :-)

Plasyd

Reply to
Plasyd