Manual transmission Diesels

I'm trying to find a regular cab 4X4 Diesel with a manual transmission. Finding hens teeth would be a lot easier. Is this a rare truck or am I just looking in the wrong markets? I can't even find a V8 or V10 gas truck like this.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

My neighbor drives such a truck in the Calif mountains. He found it on the lot. You just have to call around.

Reply to
Mellowed

It is kind of hard to find any full size truck with a manual trans anymore. The marketing people are simply catering to our lazy society. I was going to buy a 2004 F150, but they don't even make a manual trans for it. I decided to wait a few years in hopes they will come out with one.

Reply to
Rob Munach

I bought a 2000 F-250 4x4 diesel with a manual transmission. At that time it was easy to find a manual. I never did look at a regular cab.

I test drove a supercab long bed F350 with manual, and the dealer that I bought from had quite a few with manuals.

It might depent if you look at an urban dealer versus one father away from the city.

Reply to
Martin Rogoff

away> My neighbor drives such a truck in the Calif mountains. He found it on : >> the lot. You just have to call around. : >>

: >>

: >>

: >It is kind of hard to find any full size truck with a manual trans : >anymore. The marketing people are simply catering to our lazy society. I : >was going to buy a 2004 F150, but they don't even make a manual trans : >for it. I decided to wait a few years in hopes they will come out with one. : : : I bought a 2000 F-250 4x4 diesel with a manual transmission. At that : time it was easy to find a manual. I never did look at a regular cab. : : I test drove a supercab long bed F350 with manual, and the dealer that : I bought from had quite a few with manuals. : : It might depent if you look at an urban dealer versus one father away : from the city.

Reply to
Mellowed

There is a 6 speed crew cab Diesel here on a used car lot. Think it's an 02.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Go to a Ford dealer and see what they find for you on there computers.

I your willing to go new, they can build you one in F250 if not available in

150.
Reply to
Josh Jona Rael