Billitt accessories for Ranger

I just bought a 04 Ranger XLT and i am trying to find a place to get Billitt aluminum accessories for my interior. I would like to replace the AC/Heater control knobs, and especially the very small radio knob. Any one know a source for billitt accessories for Ford Rangers?

Reply to
randy1128

Good luck. I've not been able to track anything down yet.

'03 Ranger XL, 2.3L

Plasyd

Reply to
2lgsgd4lgsbttr