Can I change the freeze plugs on a 4.9L without removing the engine?

You are correct Ed

Reply to
clare

There are no inappropriate ethnic slurs.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Youre wrong. Division of classes is Sociology 101. And division of race race is right. Evidenced by the fact that only 2% of people marry outside their race. In spite of the racist attempts of the US gubment and affirmative action to hold the black man down.

Reply to
DogDiesel

And I guess if you had to LIE on the ground (not "lay") in the snow, and someone said you were working like an Eskimo mechanic, you would think that is an ethnic slur???

We wont even get into the term "shade tree mechanic".

You take yourself all too seriously.

Reply to
hls