Carb Quiz 86 F150 351 Windsor

Is this a Motorcraft carb?

I got the following off of the carb body:

E5TE 9510 ZB List 50264-1 2325

Truck won't start. It ran a few times really rough after putting in new gas tank. I'm suspecting dirt/water in idle/low speed circuit or fuel pump. It won't even start with ether. It does have spark. If I have to pull and open the carb, I want to get at least a gasket kit, or a rebuild kit.

Jake

Reply to
Jakey