Daimler-Chrysler adds new German Feature to 2005 Dodges...

I understand the new Dodges come with heated bumpers- So you won't get cold hands while you push them home.

Reply to
351CJ

I think you mean ford adds it to their piece of crap pick up trucks.A dodge will aways out run and out last a ford.

Reply to
And Here I Die

OK ASSWIPE, I guess the rest of the planet is living in Bazaro World... LMFAO.

Acceleration, sec

0-60 20041/2 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab SLT 14.65 2004 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Lariat 10.60
Similar results came when we ran the F-350 dually, powered by the upgraded Power Stroke, against the Ram with the high-output Cummins and the Duramax-powered GMC. The trucks were towing identical 13,400-pound trailers.

The Ford, although slow out of the gate, reigned in the Dodge and Chevy within a few hundred yards. It continued to pull away through the end of the ¼-mile, besting the Dodge Cummins by two truck lengths and the Chevy by a good eight. The Ford Power Stroke and five-speed automatic really shine once the load gets rolling.

351CJ

What's the use of having a Dodge pickup if the bed has to be full of spare transmissions?

Charles

Reply to
Charles Perry

Only if you replaced the engine and trans every 25K miles.

Does your mommy know you're playing on the computer? Because last night she didn't mention you knew how to use one...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo