Little Ford Joke

Q: Whats the best way to make a Ford truck look better?

A: Take off all Ford emblems, and put Dodge ones in their place

Reply to
maxk

Nah - that will just make them run better -

I understand that the new Fords come with heated bumpers- so you won't get cold hands when you have to push them home.

Reply to
mcalister

||Q: Whats the best way to make a Ford truck look better? || ||A: Take off all Ford emblems, and put Dodge ones in their place ||

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

It would still be a ford truck, it would look pretty stupid to me with dodge emblems on it. Dodges look fine with dodge emblems, and fords look even better with ford emblems. I think its retarted to put the wrong label on something. BTW, my fords run fine and look fine. Also, my 165,000 mile '94 F150 has no problems wearing out the dodges. Thats with the stock motor, stock tranny, and I just rebuilt the rear end 1000 miles ago when a side gear broke. It looks a helluva lot better than any dodge i've ever seen too, but thats my opinion(and just like an asshole, everyone has one of those). Erik D.

Reply to
Erik D.

The real joke is owning a ford.Hope i pissed off all you ford owners.

Reply to
And Here I Die

Nope, you just confirmed what kind of stickers you have on your little bicycle.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Nope, anyone with your lack of judgement obviously drives something other than a Blue Oval.

Reply to
mcalister

Actually, you made me laugh at your ridiculous ramblings and made me hope you're never allowed to reproduce.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

I doubt he's old enough to drive.

Reply to
Bob

You can bet HE got picked up by the little bus for school. s

Reply to
Steve Barker

lol

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Baking potatoes the automotive industry way:

How a Honda employee bakes a potato:

Preheat new, high-quality oven to 350 F. Insert Idaho potato. Go do something productive for 45 minutes. Check for doneness, and then remove perfectly baked potato from oven and serve.

How a GM employee bakes a potato:

Instruct an Idaho potato supplier to preheat the oven to 350 F. Demand that the supplier show you how he turned the dial to reach 350F, and have him come up with documentation from the oven manufacturer proving that it was calibrated properly. Review documentation, then have supplier check the temperature using sophisticated temperature probe. Direct supplier to insert potato and set timer for 45 minutes. Have supplier open oven to prove potato has been installed correctly, and request a free study proving that

45 minutes is the ideal time to bake a potato of this size.

Check potato for doneness after 10 minutes.

Check potato for doneness after 11 minutes.

Check potato for doneness after 12 minutes.

Become impatient with supplier (why is this simple potato taking so long to bake?). Demand status reports every five minutes. Check potato for doneness after 15 minutes... After 35 minutes, conclude that potato is nearing completion. Congratulate supplier, and then update your boss on all the great work you've done, despite having to work with such an uncooperative supplier. Remove potato from oven after 40 minutes of baking, as a cost savings; without loss of function or quality versus the original 45 minute baking time. Serve potato.

Wonder aloud what on earth those Japanese folks are doing over there to make such good low-cost baked potatoes that people seem to like better than GM potatoes.

Daimler Chrysler's Baked Potatoes:

Design great looking potato. Include sour cream, bacon bits, chives, and cheese. Bean counters then create MCM system. Engineers spend 2 years looking for ways to take out sour cream, bacon bits, chives, and cheese. Engineers find cheap imitation chives from Japanese supplier. Management commands engineers to use expensive, over-engineered German bacon bits to help prop up weak German suppliers. Sell potato with cheap imitation chives, no sour cream, cheese or expensive German bacon bits. Potato rots so fast customer swears never to buy another DCX potato.

Ford's Baked Potatoes:

Engineers create plain looking, "everyman" potato. Sold as "green" alternative to French Fries. When micro waved, potato explodes, causing death and injury to customers and bringing end to 100-year potato and butter-supplier relationship, Lawyers flourish.

Reply to
Bob