Diesel consumption of the "new" 6.0 liter Ford turbo diesel (with the 3.55 dif.)

Hi to you all

I looking for fuel consumption on the "new" Ford 6.0 litre turbo diesel engine 5 speed auto and with the 3.55 dif. (lock or not) Could be an F-350 or E-350

I would like to receive maybe the amount of fuel that was put in for 20 fill up and the amount of distance that was travel for those fill up

Please be specific If you're talking of liter or gallon and if it's gallon that they are US or IMP gallon And if your talking of distance if it is in Mile or Km Finally if you could tell me if the truck is usually loaded (heavily mildley or not at all) would also be a bonus

Thank's to all who will answer ! Have a nice day

Reply to
L_ours_polaire

Mine goes a real long way on a tank. 20 times as far on 20 tanks. You can't beat mileage like that.

Reply to
Tyrone

Check out this website, I have an '04 F350 Harley Crewcab with 6.0PSD and this is the best site for owners like us-

Have fun! Mark

Reply to
Mak

Mark... I send e-mail to you and have attached a copy of the Excel spreadsheet that I maintain for my 2003 F250 with 6.0 P/S diesel. I live in Canada so gallons are imperial. I hope it gives you what you need. I should add that I tend to have a heavier than normal right foot. Enjoy. ... Tony

Reply to
Anthony

Thanks Tony. I'll be looking for it!

Have a good weekend! -Mark