Does the armrest console in a 2002 ranger come out?

My rottweiler yacked all over the center armrest/console in my 2002 Ranger. The fabric is all stained. Does that come out somehow? I have tried everything i can see and i dont want to break it.

Reply to
DH

No screws to be seen anywhere? Pull out the ash tray (or whatever) and look under there too? :/

Anyway this is my main gripe about service manuals they don't tell you how to handle this hidden stuff and repeat over and over how to overhaul an engine. Also leave out how to overhaul other certain items that are "too difficult for you" but include the stinkin engine like you have the tools needed for a good job on that. :/

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj