Drum Brakes

I recently acquired a 1990 Ford Ranger 4 cyl 2.3L I had to replace the rear drum brakes, springs, cylinder everything. I tried to bleed them and nothing came out. I released the bleeder valve on both the
cylinders and pressed the brakes i could barely move the pedal. Could it be the master cylinder or some blockage in the line. Does it have something to do with the new cylinder i put in. I also bled the front brakes and nothing has happened.

Could be in the lines, or could be your new installation. Disconnect the brake line from one of the rear cylinders, press the pedal, and see if fluid comes out the line (this is all assuming there is fluid in the reservoir).
"I also bled the front brakes and nothing has happened." Nothing happened as in . . . ? No fluid coming out there either, or fluid DID come out, but it didn't fix the rear brake problem, or something else entirely?
--

SC Tom