engine replacement

I have a 69 f250 that has a 7.3 liter IH diesel engine that is blown. I have a 93 f250 with a 7.3 liter diesel in it that runs great. Can the

93 engine be placed in the 89??
Reply to
cpbrinks

As long as its an 89 and not a 69, I dont see any problem with it.. LOL Ford didnt make any big changes in those 4 yrs, and the emissions didnt change either, so you should be good to go. Biggest thing I can think of is checking the specs on the fuel pump and make sure ford didnt upgrade. I would take the PCM with it though, I am sure the was a calibrations change.

Ford Tech

Reply to
Ford Tech